So you want to try out Reliance Jio?
Look no further, here’s how you can buy a SIM card.
Simply go to their website https://www.jio.com and order one.
Here are some documents you must submit.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED/Required FOR GETTING RELIANCE JIO SIM:
To avail a Prepaid or a Postpaid Jio SIM for your LYF powered JioFi phone, go to the nearest Reliance Digital/Dx Mini store with these documents:-
- Original and a photocopy Address Proof,
- Identity Card with a photocopy
- One passport size photo.
How Get Jio Sim Online
- To get a Reliance Jio 4G SIM from your current phone, download ‘My Jio’ App from Google Play Store.
- Open ‘My Jio’ App, and ‘Sign up’ using the auto generated coupon code.
- You will be using the coupon code in your nearest ‘Reliance Digital Store’.
- Now, go to Reliance store where they will give you a token with a date when you can collect your new SIM.
- Documents required are same as stated above.
You can use any one of these –
- Proof of identity – AADHAR card, PAN card
- Proof of address – Electricity bill, driving license.