Had enough of Facebook? If your answer is YES, this is a must-read.
Some people take privacy issues very seriously and they are keen on completely obliterating their Facebook profile and their online content. Even though Facebook strongly discourages “permanently deleting” your account, they are cool enough to let you do so by providing you an option. So, as expected, the option is buried deep and I will help you dig it.
Follow these steps: Steps to permanently delete Facebook account
Step 1: Backup your data.
If you don’t want your photos and other posts to be deleted, backup!
– Click “down arrow” as shown in the upper right-hand corner of this screenshot.
– Go to ‘Settings’
Step 2: Deactivate your Facebook account
– Click “down arrow” in the upper right-hand corner
– Click ‘Settings’
– Click ‘Security’ that’s in the upper top left menu.
– Now, click ‘Deactivate your account’.
Step 3: Delete Facebook Account
– Click “Lock” icon that’s in the upper right-hand corner
– Click “magnifying glass” icon & then search for “Delete”.
– Click on the result which is near the bottom that says: “How do i permanently delete my account”.
Now, scroll down until you see “Let us know” link. Then Click the ‘delete my account’.
Enter your password, submit captcha.
Hit OK. That’s all.
If you have any problem, just drop a comment in the comment box below.